When you become a distributor of Isel-manufactured industrial lubricants, you receive our full backing and a powerful toolset to help you generate more sales and engineer your success. Working with Isel, you can expect:
- A distributor focus — Isel does not sell to end users. You know your area and your customers better than anyone. Our focus is on ensuring that you have:
- The absolute best products to exceed your customers’ expectations
- Unmatched customer and technical-support services to make selling and distributing lubricants as easy as possible for you
- A powerful toolset — When you create an Isel online account, you’ll have complete, 24/7 access to our distributor portal. This powerful, state-of-the-art tool makes it easy to manage your customers, your transaction history, your private-label documents and more.
Take a tour of the Isel distributor portal, and see what it can do for you:
On the overview page, you will find a complete list of all of your open orders and the current status of each one. With a single glance, see which ones are shipping, where they are going and the essential details of each order. You also will find a link to initiate a new order or go to a specific one in your entire transaction history.
The account page will give you complete control of your account information so that you may update it quickly and easily, 24/7:
- Upload your logo and important branding requirements for private labeling
- Update and modify your communication settings and email-notification preferences
- View accounting information, including invoices and statements
The products page lists your current Isel and private-label products. It also allows you to initiate an order quickly, review product details such as viscosity grades, and print your own price sheet.
Here you also can download private-label versions of all of your data sheets and SDS documents. These will always be available with your most up-to-date branding and contact information.
Placing An Order Page
We make placing an order quick and easy. View everything from shipping directions, products, quantities and viscosities, to the color of the container and the private label we will use.