Isel lubricant finderUse our Lubricant Finder to make sure you are buying the correct product that fits your needs.
Our air compressor lubricants can withstand the most punishing temperatures and pressures.
Our refrigeration lubricants product line includes oils for all refrigerants and refrigeration systems.
Caldera heat transfer fluids ensure that plant safety is maintained in the toughest conditions without sacrificing fluid quality.
Isel has high-quality Industrial lubricants to accommodate a diverse array of specialty industrial applications.
We Hold Our Products Up To The Highest Industry Standards: Yours.
All of our industrial lubricants are formulated, blended and packaged via our state-of-the-art Micro-Batch™ manufacturing process. Our unique blend of expertise, quality, value and service is how we can help you succeed in your fast-moving, competitive environment. We will work closely with you to make sure that every product that leaves our facility meets both our and your stringent quality standards.
We manifest this standard through a rigorous quality management stage-gate system. Every part of the Micro-Batch blending and packaging process is tested for consistency and quality via our in-house laboratory. Once complete, the final production batch is compared to a control sample in our lab to ensure that individual additive levels match our strict manufacturing specifications. The end result is a system that ensures product accuracy no matter the size of the order — from a single 5-gallon (19-liter) pail to multiple tanker cars.
High Quality. High Value. High Standards.
Purchasing Isel-manufactured industrial lubricants provides:
- Products specifically engineered for each individual system while retraining key benefits such as a long fluid life
- Consistent excellence in product quality
- Thorough testing of raw materials and finished products to meet strict manufacturer specifications
- A complete distributor toolkit including expert technical support
The perfect blend of responsive and supportive technical service
We are driven to produce the best lubricants. But it’s also in our blood to provide the best customer service. You can expect:
- Experienced technical support for any product assistance and training you require
- One of the quickest turnarounds in the industry for just-in-time delivery
- Expert lubrication maintenance with our full suite of oil-analysis services
- Complimentary private labeling to support your business
- Secure online access for convenient, 24/7 ordering and account management
At Isel, no one is more important than our customers. You are our top priority, and we’re ready to assist you.
Private labeling - your label on the best lubricants
We value our distributor relationships and do everything we can to make sure that they are successful. Our complimentary private-labeling service offers increased exposure for your company and brand. Our full-service marketing and graphic-design team will work with you to design:
- Data sheets
- And more...
Your Unique Needs. Our Custom-Tailored Formulas.
Utilizing our industry-leading expertise and proprietary Micro-Batch blending techniques, our engineers and chemists formulate lubricants for virtually every industrial application.
We have the expertise and experience to modify an existing Isel lubricant, or even create an entirely new formulation. It’s all about working with you to understand what you need, and then find a perfect solution.
What Makes Isel Lubricants Better?
Our industrial lubricants:
- Reduce downtime and increase productive uptime for your customers’ systems
- Excel under the most demanding conditions such as extreme temperatures, pressures, speeds and loads
- Perfectly match the complex requirements of your customers’ applications
At Isel, we work to thoroughly understand the machinery that you and your customers work with every day. We consider the operating conditions, the environments you may experience, discharge temperatures, OEM requirements, other fluids/gases the lubricant may encounter and numerous other factors that may affect the lubrication of a system. We then formulate our products to best suit that particular application. It’s how we can deliver on your expectations and provide the best products possible.