Food-Grade High-Pressure Breathing Air Compressor Fluid
Designed to lubricate high- and low-pressure breathing air compressors, CF-2000 meets H1 requirements for lubricants with incidental food contact and is suitable for nitrox up to 40% oxygen. CF-2000’s extremely low volatility, excellent hydrolytic stability, very high flash point and non-toxic formulation contribute to safer operation of breathing air compressors.
With its advanced additive system, CF-2000 provides extraordinary wear protection as well as clean, carbon-resistant operation of breathing air compressors.
- Food-grade formulation
- Resists water contamination
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Long oil life
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Designed for high- and low-pressure breathing air compressors
- Good film strength and anti-wear properties
- Controls carbon and varnish formation