Synthetic Food-Grade Low-Temp Chain Lubricant
6831 is formulated specifically for spiral freezers and similar applications operating at extremely low temperatures, including cryogenic-freezing applications. It is carefully blended with synthetic base fluids and advanced additives to provide excellent protection against wear and outstanding cold-temperature fluidity — a rare combination in a food-grade formulation. 6831 meets H1 requirements for lubricants with incidental food contact.
It also offers excellent demulsibility (water separation) as well as rust, corrosion, deposit and water-washout resistance to protect components. In addition, 6831 resists fling-off and is designed to remain on the chain for maximum lubrication and protection.
- Meets H1 requirements for incidental food contact
- Enhanced lubrication and superior protection at low temperatures
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties
- High stability and demulsibility in wet environments
- Maintains fluidity at cold-temperatures
- Resistant against rust, corrosion and other deposits
- Resists fling-off and remains on the chain for maximum lubrication and protection