Ammonia Refrigeration Compressor Fluid
NXT 717 represents the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked ammonia refrigeration lubricants. This lubricant is an enhanced version of the technology used by most OEMs. It offers reduced solubility with ammonia, less oil carryover, and better pumpability even under extremely low-temperature conditions.
NXT 717 is also completely top-off compatible with most common paraffinics, naphthenics, alkylbenzenes, PAOs, and single-stage hydrocracked products.
- Low solubility with ammonia
- Specifically designed for use in ammonia refrigeration compressors
- Low volatility, resulting in less carryover to evaporators
- Increased protection against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Thermal and oxidative stability promotes longer fluid life and extended oil-drain intervals
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties for better protection of compressor parts
- High viscosity index for superior pumpability at lower temperatures and better protection at high temperatures
- Pour point enhanced as a result of the addition of proprietary additives
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C||62|
|Viscosity cSt @ 80°C||14.5|
|Pour Point °F (°C)||-44 (-42)|
|Copper Corrosion, 24 Hr||1a|