Synthetic Ammonia Liquid Transfer Pump Fluid
(Former NXT APL)
NXT APL is formulated specifically for ammonia liquid transfer pumps. NXT APL optimizes low solubility in ammonia with superior lubricity, low-temperature fluidity and excellent resistance to emulsification.
NXT APL is recommended for pumpage temperatures of 32°F (0°C) or higher.
- Maintains fluidity in low temperatures to protect seals
- Protects against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish
- Thermal and oxidative stability promote longer fluid life and extended oil-drain intervals
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties for better protection of compressor parts
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- High viscosity index for superior pumpability at lower temperatures and better protection at high temperatures
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C||30.1|
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C||5.5|
|Copper Corrosion, 24 Hr||1a|
|Demulsibility, 130°F, 30 Min||40/40/0|