Better, More Efficient Ammonia Systems
Isel has been engineering and manufacturing ammonia refrigeration lubricants for more than 20 years. Through our excellent distributor partnerships, our oils have been widely used throughout North America, Asia and Europe.
We offer a variety of ammonia refrigeration compressor lubricants with:
- Temperature ranges as low as -94°F (-70°C)
- Food-grade options
- Versions with seal conditioners
In addition, we offer ammonia liquid transfer pump fluids that provide unmatched pumpability in cold temperatures and excellent seal protection.
Our products are proven to offer:
- Extremely low volatility and solubility in ammonia systems, ensuring that the lubricant reduces oil carryover
- Enhanced oxidative stability, helping to ensure reduced oil loss and extended fluid life
- System protection that helps control and prevent rust and corrosion deterioration on metallic parts
Furthermore, Isel’s cold-temperature fluidity and pour-point technology far surpass all OEM and aftermarket lubricants, even polyalphaolefin-based (PAO-based) products.
Enhanced low-temperature pumpability and protection with reduced oil carryover
A high-efficiency ammonia refrigeration compressor fluid specifically designed to lower energy consumption in compressors.
Conditions/restores hardened seals and maintains pumpability in low temperatures
A food-grade lubricant offering long-lasting protection and varnish control
Superior cold-temperature pumpability, lubrication and emulsification control
Reliable lubrication and pumpability in very cold temperatures
Lubricates and reduces oil carryover in high-pressure ammonia heat pumps