Air Compressor Lubricants
- choose by:
- fluid design
Over the course of more than 20 years, Isel has built an indisputable reputation for expertise in supplying air compressor lubricants and an in-depth knowledge of the applications that you will encounter every day. Our understanding of the lubrication requirements of these systems combined with our proprietary blending techniques allow us to manufacture lubricants of the highest quality. It’s how we can deliver on your expectations and provide the best lubrication products possible.
Isel lubricants are formulated to withstand the most punishing temperatures and pressures encountered in modern air compressors. We take into account the environments you may encounter in the field (such as extreme heat or cold), the discharge temperatures of the systems, and numerous other factors that may affect the lubrication of an air compressor. It’s how we help engineer your success.
Benefits of Isel air compressor lubricants:
- Full top-off compatibility, no flushing required
- Rated for 100% fluid life at 212˚F (100˚C)
- Superior oxidative resistance and carbon/varnish control
- Readily separate from water to minimize rusting and viscosity dilution
- Enhanced protection against rust, corrosion and wear
Isel lubricant finder
Use our Lubricant Finder to make sure you are buying the correct product that fits your needs.Start Now